SALE: (2) SONY US18650VTC5 2600mAh HIGH DRAIN 30A Li-on 18650 Batteries
VAPEHAPPY is proud to offer the SONY 2600mAh US18650VTC5! Get them while you still can! =)
Includes (2) SONY US18650VTC5 batteries. These are GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC cells!
Sony VTC5 Specs:
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Rated Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max Discharge Current: 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃ , Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Diameter 18.45mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Length 65.20mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Weight : 44 g Average
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Battery Type / shape: 18650 Cylindrical
- Manufacturer: Sony Energy
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.7V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. VAPEHAPPY accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.